This is a career opportunity with a realistic OTE £50k with a great basic salary & performance incentives.
We are a market leading Manchester based digital-focused company looking for a knowledgeable and passionate Google Adwords Manager to join our team working across a range of competitive industries. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of something very exciting. This role can be performed remotely with the right candidate.
You will be responsible for generating leads through Paid search marketing on Google Adwords, Google Remarketing, Display Network Marketing and Video Marketing strategies for our clients. You will be capable of quickly understanding and supporting initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of business overall & client campaigns.
What you will need...
Please note that candidates will need to have a proven track record of managing and creating campaigns within Estate Agency, Lettings, Property, Mortgages or Real Estate.
- First hand experience in Google adwords/ Bing management, remarketing, paid search, google analytics
- Experience in creative solutions such as landing page, copywriting,ad copies, spilt-testing, creating visuals, Google experiments to constantly improve the conversion rates
- Experience in driving business revenue, increasing ROI, planning costs, developing teams
- Experience in client adwords account management & increasing lifetime customer value to boost ROI
- Good knowledge of SEO, Google Webmaster Tools Google Analytics, Social Media, Apps, Search Engine, Online Marketing, digital marketing
- Experience in leading a team digital marketing professionals & content writers from a strategic & business development point of view
- Can build a team of web marketing & SEO professionals from scratch (including outsourcing to other countries & finding local/global talent)
- Be a self-starter and is able to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
- Acquire new sales & clients for the business to drive revenue
- Lead the team of digital marketers to run end-to-end SEO strategies
- Work with and contribute to the team’s service initiatives to ensure a fully integrated and holistic approach to search and client success
- Keep pace with SEO, PPC, Video, search engine, social media and online marketing industry trends and developments
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
What's in it for you?
This unique role gives you all the backup and support to free you from the mundane administration. Being part of a supportive, sales-driven, expanding people-focused company where you can progress and be well rewarded for hard-work.
This is a permanent full time role, which can be offered as a remote role, this is a career opportunity with a realistic OTE £50k with a great basic salary & performance incentives.
Apply now to find out more and chat in confidence to our recruitment team