Senior Sales Negotiator - Estate Agent - Manchester - salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Are you currently a sales superstar or do you have the potential to be one in the future? This advert is for YOU!
Our client, unlike traditional estate agencies that are performing poorly in today's market, is a fast-expanding company moving to cover the whole of the United Kingdom. Currently rated as the top agency in the north of England, they have a realistic and genuine target to be the UK’s number 1 estate agency! They are a multi-award winning fast sales specialist estate agency who are currently going through an exciting expansion period and are looking for the best property sales people and Estate agents in the North West.
If this excites you, READ ON!
What's in it for you?
- Full time position with an attractive basic salary - negotiable dependent on your experience
- Uncapped commission with a realistic OTE of £30,000 to £40,000
- Opportunities to progress to Team Leader and managerial positions for consistent top performers
- Personal portfolio given each month, music to the ears of hungry sales superstars!
- Portfolios contain entirely motivated vendors
What will you be doing?
- Looking after a manageable portfolio of properties
- Selling a targeted number of properties which the client's current Sales Negotiators are achieving comfortably
- Arranging viewings from the office and capturing feedbacks (NO SITE VISITS)
- Presenting and accepting offers
- Up-selling some of the client's services and getting paid generously for these
- Updating and maintaining notes for your portfolio
If you are motivated by money, this is the job for you.
What the role of Senior Negotiator does NOT involve:
- Paperwork- most is handled by admin staff
- No multitasking- you will not be expected to do any other roles except negotiating
Are you the Winner we are looking for?
- You are a natural leader
- You are a confident Sales Superstar
- You have consistently exceeded your sales targets/goals.
- You present like a winner! Confident sales pitch and professional manner.
- You know how to negotiate a deal where everyone wins.
- You have outstanding people skills.
You need to be:
- Driven and money hungry with experience in property sales.
- Career focused with a strong work ethic and customer focus.
- Successful track record in Property sales.
- A dynamic communicator with outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills, combined with a passion for property!
If you are the person we have described above, we want to hear from you!